Thursday, August 27, 2015

Second Year Anniversary

I had every intension to write a lovely post to honor my mom on the 2nd anniversary of her death.  Unfortunately, this week work got surprisingly busy and I ran out of time.  Here is a short post to honor my mom and capture my thoughts.

This sums it up.  I long to talk to her.  I just want to ask how she is doing!!!  I miss her voice.


My good friend Carmen sent me this today.  Thanks for this, it is so true.


Our girls trip starts today, so I will be missing the chance to be with my family for my mom's death anniversary and her birthday on Saturday.  My family and Greg and Melayna celebrated her last weekend by having a visit at her memorial tree near the farmers market, followed by a walk along the river.

Miss you mom.  Always in my heart, never forgotten. 

Alynne.


1 comment:

  1. Great post Alynne. I'm finally catching up on my blog reading, it has been a very long time since I have logged into my blog, maybe I'll draft a post....thinking of you always, especially this mother's day coming up xxoo (Carm)

    ReplyDelete