Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blogging at last ...

Hmmm ... my first post!! What to write about ...

Well, I think I will start off with an oldie but a gooder:

One night I was cleaning away in the bathroom and finished off with scrubbing the toilet. I simultaneously flushed the toilet and grabbed my cell phone. Unfortunately, my cell phone slipped out of my hand and before I could say F*ck, it flushed down the toilet. In a state of panic, I grabbed the house phone to call Mark to explain what happened. But before I could start explaining he had a beep. You will never guess who it was. My cell phone was calling him from inside the toilet. Not only did it call him once, it continued to call him approximately 20 times and filled up his voicemail with gurgles and whooshes!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you on the blog side of things! Keep it up. And talk about odd that of all people your toilet phone called it was Mark. Better him then anyone else!

    ReplyDelete