Friday, October 9, 2009

Daycare




Ugh. The thought of sending my sweet Karter off to daycare makes me sick. I am such an overprotective mom and am really struggling with finding the right daycare for him. My plan is to start daycare beginning of January so I can transition him and ME before I go back to work in February. I have been searching for months now, mainly on Kijiji. Which has been quite disappointing. A lot of the ads posted are filled with spelling mistakes. Do you really think I am going to send my child to a place where the caregiver can't even spell a simple sentence correctly. Am I really suppose to trust you to take care of my pride and joy!!




So, we have a couple interviews set up for next week. The homes seem promising, and my mommy instinct will definitely be out. I think I will be excited for Karter to go to daycare once I find that special place for him. I believe he will learn so much and make great little friends. I also think the daycare will be lucky to take Karter. He is so much fun to be around and loves to smile and laugh.



I will keep you all posted on how the interviews go.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. It is a crappy process. We also used kijiji and watched for grammar and such before setting up a meeting. Some people I phoned could barely speak english. Now taht Grady is adjusted I don't worry about him at all! And in reality it only took about 3 weeks for him to adjust going 3 days a week. Karter will surprise you I am sure!!

    ReplyDelete