Thursday, March 3, 2011

Daycare Update


I have contacted numerous daycares the last few days with NO luck. I received the same story over and over again, which was "Oh, another day care has closed. This is the third one I have heard closing in Arbor Creek in the last couple weeks. Sorry - we have just filled our last spot".


The only lead so far is the interview on Monday night where they are interviewing Karter to see if he will be a good fit. There is a spot open for a two year old and a three year old and apparently they are interviewing a lot of families. Of course it is at 7pm - right before bed so I am sure he will be super happy. I can see it now - first he will see some trucks and start calling out "F*ck, F*ck, F*ck", then he will proceed to tell the daycare lady how he bought condoms for his grandma for her birthday, and it will end with his drama queen attitude when we dress him to go outside.


But whatever, Karter will be Karter and if they find he will not fit in there then so be it. Eventually we will find someone great and they will see how great Karter is. In my eyes, anyone would be lucky to take care of my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment