Monday, December 28, 2009

Engaged!!!


I am truly happy to be writing this post. Mark and I got engaged on our anniversary, December 26th. It was an ordinary day for us, and I wanted to go for drinks for our anniversary. We decided to go to Maguires, where we met. I truly had no idea that he would get down on one knee at the bar. It was a great surprise. His family met us afterwards for some drinks and we celebrated our engagement.


The last couple of days have been great sharing our news with friends and family and feeling the overwhelming support. Mark's niece and nephews even made us congratulation cards.


I feel very blessed to be getting married to the man of my dreams and spending a wonderful life together.


We are working on a date ... hopefully some time in September!!

3 comments: