Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me



I had a good day. It feels good to have so many people reach out to you on your birthday. My facebook wall is full, received some nice text messages through out the day, and chatted on the phone with family and friends - some of which I had not spoken to in awhile. It really makes your day when you know people are thinking of you and taking time out of their day to express that.




Karter has been wishing me "happy birthday mommy" all weekend so he was pretty excited that today was the day he got birthday cake. Even after we put him to bed he was talking to himself saying "happy birthday to mommy". Tres cute.




When I got home from work today I had a sweet home made card from Karter and a some beautiful flowers in a vase. I thought Mark and Karter bought the flowers but they actually went around our yard and picked them. So special. I also loved the i phone Mark bought me yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment